Saturday 12 June 2010

You have money....Ok and?

Now some guys have me all the way messed up because they are under the slight impression that somehow them having money makes them something to write home about. I have and never will be interested in guy JUST because he has some money in the bank. Don't get me wrong I respect the hustle and yes I admit that a guy offering to take me to Blue Elephant instead of Nandos may be more appealing at first glance......But it takes more than a few bank notes and tailored suits to win over my heart.

From a very young age I was taught that there is more to a guy than just money and ever since then I have always looked at the heart and vision. Its important to me that a guy has a clear understanding of what he wants to do with his life. When my dad met my mum he had nothing. No car, no gucci, no g-shock.. On top of not having much, whenever he did get something he would use it to buy my mum gifts because he always wanted her to look good. All he had at that time was an amazing heart and a vision and thats what my mum believed in.

Thats one of the reasons why I love my parents because they taught me that there is more to life than the glitz and glamour. So many women have married men because of how much they have and now they live very unfulfilling lives.

But lets be serious, if your boyfriend has money in his account, is it yours though? Do you have a debit card with his name on it?

Even if you do have a card, when you break up, what do YOU have?

Stop chasing guys in tailored suits and look beyond it. Our eyes could be opened to so much more if we looked beyond the flash and looked at the heart and the vision.

Get your own chickas that way him having money wouldn't be more than just extra information.....

No comments:

Post a Comment